TELEPHONE 01903 730089 TO ARRANGE DELIVERY OF YOUR HIRE BIKE.
…………………………………………………………………….. OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK – SUNDAY’S 10AM TO 4PM
WE OFFER A BIKE HIRE DELIVERY AND COLLECTION SERVICE TO ALL AREAS INCLUDING:
Choose from a Mountain Bike or a Hybrid Bike.
** We also have a small number of Children’s bikes available.**
Hybrid Bike – These are great all-round bicycles suitable for short distances as well as taking on a bike tour. With at least 21 gears and a light alloy frame these bikes ensure you get the easiest ride possible and are ideal for tackling hills as well as pottering around the seafront or on an off-road cycle path or track. Complete with rear carrier, front and rear lights, side stand, lock, everything you need to get you on the road to exploring and enjoying yourself.
Mountain Bike – Our Mountain Bikes are ideal for use on and off-road as we fitted our fleet out with semi-slick tyres thus allowing you to enjoy the best of both worlds. By off-road use, we mean light off road use, for example off-road cycle paths and tracks as opposed to heavy-off road use where no cycle track/path has been created. Our Mountain bike fleet does not have rear carriers fitted and we recommend if you’re hiring these bikes you bring with you your own small backpack. We’ll provide you with a lock.
What’s included with your bike hire
- A fully serviced, well-maintained quality bicycle
- Lock and bicycle pump
- Cycle Helmet
- Advice on cycle routes local to where you’re hiring from.
What’s not included in your bike hire
- Delivery and Collection – please note we now offer a collection and delivery service for your bike hire arrangements. Contact us for a quote.
- Insurance – It is your responsibility as the hirer to ensure that you have adequate Personal Insurance/Travel insurance to cover you in the event of an accident howsoever caused while using/hiring one of our bicycles. You are also responsible to pay for any damage caused to our bicycle while you have hired it. In the event your bicycle is stolen, you will be responsible for the replacement cost of the bicycle (at trade price).
- Puncture repairs or damage to tyres.
|1 hour hire||£6|
|½ Day Hire||£10 (4 hours)|
|1 Day Hire||£20 (day being shop opening hours)|
|Day and Overnight||£25|
|2 Days Hire||£40|
|Children’s Bikes||£5 per hour|
|Day and overnight||£15|
All our prices include VAT which is currently charged at 20%.
We offer a delivery/collection service to your home, hotel, B&B, Campsite within the following areas – Littlehampton, Arundel, Ford, Felpham for a small additional fee. Price dependent on delivery location and quantity of bikes required.
Terms & Conditions
- For verification purposes, all hire fees must be paid by Debit Card. Please note, we do not under any circumstances accept Credit Cards or Cash for hire fees.
- Damage/Liability Deposit must be paid at the time of hiring.
- Hirers must be 18 years or over.
- By hiring our bicycle, you agree that you have sufficient ability and knowledge of the rules of the road and are confident and capable to ride a bicycle.
- You accept you are responsible for the safe return of our bicycle and agree to pay for any damage or loss caused to our bicycle while in your possession, howsoever caused.
- Late returns will be billed at applicable Daily Hire Rates unless otherwise agreed at the time of your hiring.
- You will at all times while cycling act responsibility and with due care and attention for other road/path users.
To confirm your booking, please telephone our main sales number on 01903 730089.
PLEASE NOTE – WE ONLY ACCEPT PRE-BOOKING FOR BIKE HIRE ON THE BASIS THAT THE HIRE IS PAID FOR IN FULL AT THE TIME OF BOOKING, WHICH IS NON-REFUNDABLE IN THE EVENT YOU SUBSEQUENTLY CANCEL.
Pre-bookings are only taken for hire periods of one day or longer.